The EMARO+ Masters course is open to students who already hold a first university degree with the equivalent of 180 ECTS credits in the European system, after at least three years studies, at the level of Bachelor of Science, in a field related to robotics such as:
- Mechatronic, Automatic control,
- Electrical Engineering,
- Mechanical Engineering, System Engineering,
- Applied Mathematics and Computer Science.
The graduation must take place before 31 July for non European students and before 30 September for European students.
The applicants have to be fluent in English, both in writing and speaking. An applicant whose native language is not English is required to pass a recognized international English test such as:
- TOEFL (score 220 CBT, 550 PBT, 80 IBT),
- Cambridge Advanced English Test (score B or higher),
- IELTS (score 6.5 or higher),
- TOEIC (800).
No other test is recognized.
Applicants who carried out their studies in English (official confirmation letter from their university is needed) are eligible without providing such a test, but providing the results of a recognized international test can add value to their application.